No time to workout? Not an excuse anymore! Here is a list of 5 exercises you can do at home or even at work when you have no time to hit the gym:
- Push-ups: Push-ups are one of the oldest and most basic of exercises. The exercise positions all the muscles in our upper body and builds optimal strength in the forearms, shoulders, chest.
- Jumping jacks: Jumping jacks are the perfect choice for a quick and easy cardio move if you’re working out somewhere without much open space or snazzy gym gear, say, your living room.
- Squats: Great for a total lower body workout, they effectively work most of the major muscle groups of the butt, hips and thighs.
- Rope skipping: This is a versatile exercise that helps in weight-loss, improved cardiovascular health and muscle toning.
- Chin-ups: This challenging body-weight exercise strengthens a number of muscle groups viz shoulders, lats and arms.
However, don’t remember to consult with your doctor in case you have a medical condition. Also, to know more about these exercises open up YouTube for amazing videos!
Try these exercises this weekend and stay happy and healthy! 🙂