How about some meaningful entertainment this weekend? Here’s a list of 5 must watch movies related to health and fitness:
1. Food, Inc.: This Oscar nominated documentary by Robert Kenner explores the food industry’s detrimental effects on our health and environment.
2. Forks over knives: As the name suggests, this movie examines whether vegetarianism is better than non-vegetarianism.
3. Fat, sick and nearly dead: This is a hilarious and entertaining movie about two guys whose bodies have been trashed by prescription drugs, junk food, obesity and illness.
4. Food matters: This film offers scientifically verifiable alternatives how we can live and eat better, covering everything from using food as medicine, to the value of organic food and the safety of the food we consume.
5. Super size me: This movie takes a hilarious yet terrifying look at the effects of eating junk food on human body.
Have some healthy entertainment with your family while you do some learning too with these great movies this weekend!