We wish you all a very happy and enriching new year. We wish your experiences this year are warm, kind and make you reach the high goals you set yourself up for!
Although it’s a Wednesday and time for our ‘awareness bulletin’ today we decided to digress a little for the special day that it is! 🙂
We are excited to start the new year with gusto and enthusiasm. We even set a few resolutions for ourselves.
MIEF’s top 5 new year resolutions for 2014
- Work with young people and get more inspired with their ideas, freshness and eagerness to contribute!
- Be able to share a lot more through Facebook, Twitter and our blog here.
- Work with renewed enthusiasm on our regular projects including the Taramandal, Sharada Script revival, Zoonosis etc. All our current projects are listed.
- Listen more: We also look forward to listening and sharing views of our younger audience through ‘guest posts’ and ‘young expert’ talks !
- Have fun! We hope to collaborate on interesting, fun projects in the next year that will be a lot of fun for our team! Give us a shout out if you have a great idea for collaboration ! 🙂
Happy new Year picture via pinterest