On the behalf of Millennium India Education Foundation, we are glad to inform you that this year’s 5th Annual Zoonosis Conference on Zoonotic disease control is being held on Sunday, 5th July, 2015 (8am-4pm) at Indian Medical Association headquarters, ITO, New Delhi.
- Common Zoonotic diseases
- Uncommon Zoonotic Diseases
- Trans-border (Within Indian states) Zoonotic Diseases
- Trans-border Emerging (From Outside India) Zoonotic Diseases
- Natural Disaster Management – Preparedness and Veterinary Medical collaboration
- Environmental hazards and exposure to humans and animals
Apart from doctors and medical professionals, this year, the conference will also see a young continuous medical education app founder, Hitesh Ganjoo. He will present his thoughts on communication needs and Continuous Medical Education for medical professional through technology.
We invite you to attend this conference as our guest delegates . There’s no registration fee and the conference is open to all medical professionals and interested parties. We’d love for you to confirm your participation via Email or through our site.
License free image via Flickr