Confidence is a very important part of a good personality. We have some tips for you which will help you build confidence in your children.
1. Praise their efforts when they fail: Don’t let them get demotivated by a failure. Praise their efforts and help them work harder the next time.
2. Provide constructive feedback: Let them know what they’re doing wrong and guide them with a positive attitude.
3. Never underestimate their abilities: Once they start feeling that, they will lose their self-confidence and then always underestimate themselves.
4. Criticize wrong behaviour and not your child: Find out where they’re going wrong and then criticize the wrong behaviour but never your kid.
5. Make sure the praises are more than telling-offs: Keep a track of these if possible, and the criticism should be always less than appreciation.
Have a happy weekend!