Millennium India Education Foundation and Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, Jawaharalal Nehru University, New Delhi as a part of the ongoing partnership for Sharada revival have announced a third 2-day workshop on learning Sharada script.
The 2 day workshop Sharada Script learning will be help on 12-13 September, 2014 (1pm -6pm) in the conference rooms in the special centre for Sanskrit studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New campus, New Delhi. Two workshops will be simultaneously held at the same venue.
There are two main courses being designed:
- Level 1(basic course) for freshers
- Level 2 learning workshop : only for those who have learnt level 1 in Nov 2013/Feb 2014 workshops
Attendance and registration guidelines are as follows:
- A Pre registration for both the courses is mandatory
- The registration for both the courses is free
- For registration please reach out to Atul Kumar Ojha shashwatup9k [at] gmail.com
- For any additional queries please contact Dr. Uday Kakroo drkakroo [at] gmail.com
- All participants will be given participation certificate.
Please pass on the word, and if you are interested in learning this old script, do not hesitate to contact us at the earliest!